Start the first step of your passport process with AAA! We offer discounts on passport photos for AAA members, including a free set for AAA Premier members.

AAA stores offer passport and immigration photo services. Photos are 2" x 2" in size and conform to US Passport and Immigration Services' requirements. AAA classic members and their minor children (17 years and younger) receive the photos for a discounted price of $11.99 per set. Plus members receive the photos for $8.99. Premier members receive a free set of passport photos per member, per year. Non-member price is $14.99.

Check out for official federal regulations and restrictions on current passport processing.

Expedited Passport and Travel Visas

Many countries require your passport to be valid 6 months after your return date, and some of your favorite destinations may require a travel visa to enter. Make sure you have everything you need in time for your departure date and get exclusive AAA rates on expedited passport and travel visa courier services online with RushMyPassport.

Top 3 reasons our members take advantage of these services:

·      Personalized application review can help avoid common mistakes that would normally cause a delay

·      Save time, skip long lines, and hold times – let RushMyPassport work with the passport office or embassy

·      Enjoy the comfort and convenience of real time tracking of your passport or travel visa

RushMyPassport Logo

Things to Remember for Your Photo

  • Don’t wear white!
    • The background must be white, and your top may blend in and make you look like a floating head!
  • No head coverings.
    • Only religious head coverings are acceptable and still cannot obscure the face.
  • No glasses.
    • No glasses or other face accessories.
  • No smiling!
    • Sorry for this one! Your expression must be as neutral as possible for facial recognition.

For more information regarding passport applications, visit

Valid AAA membership must be shown for member prices, and member prices are applicable to the member listed on the card only. Child photos will be taken if the child is able to sit up without assistance. 

passport on map
International Driving Permits

Your U.S. driver’s license isn’t going to cut it overseas. If you’re planning to rent a vehicle during your trip abroad, you’ll need an International Driving Permit (IDP) – which is ONLY available to order at your local AAA branch! The permit is valid in over 150 countries and doubles as another form of identification, just in case.
Roadside Assistance Truck