Specialty Vehicle Insurance

Coverage For Specialty Vehicles

When it comes to property and casualty insurance, sometimes you need to go beyond the basics. Maybe you enjoy a hobby such as classic cars or boating and need protection for those investments. Perhaps you own rental properties or live in a manufactured home, and a standard homeowners policy doesn’t fit your needs. 

AAA offers a full line of customizable specialty property policies to cover hobby and recreational vehicles.

Motorcycle/ ATV/ Golf Cart

Choose a level of protection best suited to your needs. Choose a liability-only policy, comprehensive coverage or comprehensive and collision coverage.

Boats & Personal Watercraft

Insure most common recreational boats and personal watercraft with full or liability-only coverage. Options include theft and damage protection, medical payments coverage, trailer coverage and watersports liability.

Recreational Vehicle (RV)

RVs need protection designed for this type of vehicle. RV coverage features physical damage protection from named perils and coverage for personal effects with an option to upgrade to replacement cost.

Collector Car Insurance

Consider insuring your collector car with one of the most inclusive programs on the market. Almost all types of collector vehicles are eligible for coverage under the plan.

Roadside Assistance Truck